End of Spring Term Statement
A message from the Headteacher…
We are fast approaching our Easter Holiday. This has been a fun week with Easter egg hunts, our Easter Assembly run by the children and an assembly run by the Reverend Richard from St Stephens Church.
On a serious note, a number of parents have spoken to me regarding the parking issues surrounding the school. We take the safety of our pupils very seriously and to this end I would like to update you on our progress to improve the situation:-
- Our school council are currently in the process of designing their own leaflet based on their views which will placed on poorly parked vehicles.
- Members of staff have been ‘spot check’ patrolling outside the school at both ends of the day.
- Representatives from the school attended the recent Harlow Parking Meeting at the council chambers to highlight the issues we are currently facing.
- We are in discussions with Harlow Town Council regarding zig-zag lines on Trotters Road.
- Our Family Liaison Officer, Mrs Bartlett has metwith the council regarding a new parking initiative which we will be rolling out next term.
I hope that you all have a lovely Easter break and enjoy some relaxing family time. We look forward to seeing you all next term. The summer term always promises lots of hard work, followed by lots of fun and we are all looking forward to the challenges that are ahead of us during the summer term.