End of 18/19 Academic Year Statement
A message from the Head Teacher
We have reached the end of another busy and successful year. It was lovely to see so many of you at recent events, including sports day, the summer fete and our open evening. These are always wonderful opportunities to enjoy school life in different ways.
We would like you to inform you that our previously advertised Parking Initiative will be starting in September 2019.
We have our Sheu Survey results for Years 4,5 and 6 who completed the survey, the results have been analysed and we are in line with Essex. Although our strengths were:-
- Children are happy with their life as a whole.
- Children enjoy the physical activity at school.
- Fun and interesting lessons help children do better at school.
- Children feel that they can give their views about the school and that these make a difference as to how the school is run.
- Pupils say that they get to be involved in what support they get at school and this helps them achieve their future goals.
We hope that you all enjoy your summer holidays and come back to school in September ready to face the challenges of a new year. We would like to wish all our staff, pupils and parents who are leaving the school this year, all the best in the next part of their journey.
I am very proud of our school and I would like to thank all of the staff and governors for their hard work this year.